Silver Member
Jun 10, 2007
Southwest Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Made in U.S.A.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I figured what the heck I already have it so might as well get back into it. I managed to find the remains of a silver bracelet, wheat, medallion (I think it's military but don't know what it's for), shotgun shells, button and a lock.

june12.1.jpg
june12.2.jpg
june12.3.jpg

I would sure like to have the car that this emblem went to :)
june12.4.jpg

Upvote 2
I am to scared to go out into it. glad your up to it. I can't take the itch. Good hunting. Mustang was a cool car back then

Last edited:
There's a lady that donates all her free time there cause the park don't have anything for funds, it's a city park that was going under but thanks to her and others it's still going. There's swimming, trails, a picnic area etc. I was talking to her today and I was rinsing off my arms in the lake cause I'd just really gotten into the ivy bigtime (diggin the bracelet part) and she said yeah it's a problem but she too had it all over her, she said she's use to it now cause she has been getting it every summer for the past ten years there.

A little itch for a wheat penny and the other finds is worth it, I can roll in the stuff and won't get it, Congrats and Good Hunting...

You're plum Crazy,sure hope you have good supply of Prednisone! Nice finds though,sure hope it was worth it:laughing7: I had one of those Stangs,289 HiPo,What a Screaming Machine!! God Bless Chris

I had one of those Stangs,289 HiPo,What a Screaming Machine!! God Bless Chris

My sister had a 1965 Mercury Cyclone with the HiPo in it, she let me use it once on a weekend to go to the roller rink and her and her girlfriend were spying on me in the parking lot. She caught me racing a brand new 383 Roadrunner in the quarter mile we had marked out in front of the rink, I ate him up too but she got the $20 bill from me when I got back along with the keys to her car, she said good race but you're not driving my car anymore :) I had just turned 16 and just gotten my license soon before too. Ah yes the good old days.

flakefinder said:
A little itch for a wheat penny and the other finds is worth it, I can roll in the stuff and won't get it, Congrats and Good Hunting...

I envy you. I so much as look at it and I am done. Puts a lot of tecting on hold for me till frost.

I had a 'K' code mustang, very rare. I also had a slew of other mustangs. Converts, G Ts, Mach 1's...

Now I just cruise in my big block Mercury.

Nice finds btw..

Love the finds but, I think the horses running days are over.

Nice finds! I have a few spots I want to try that are covered in PI and I am not a fan

Thanks for all the great replies everyone :thumbsup: The poison ivy isn't bad, I only got 2 small blisters of it and they're drying out a little already. I never usually get it real bad.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back