July Total Finds

bigrig40

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2005
Central Indiana
Detector(s) used
white's
Me and knorrskidid pretty good in July with the following totals.

697 pennies
157 nickels
326 dimes
297 quarters
1 ike dollar
7 can pennies
13 wheats
2 mercs
1 s.quarter
4 tokens
7 rings
3 pendants
2 necklaces
1502 coins totals for the month.Year to date is at 8942 coins 53 rings 34 pendants 5 necklaces 25 tokens and 3 bracelets. peace,bigrig

Upvote 0
Bigrig,

All I can say is Holy _ _ _ _ :o You're an inspiration to those of us who can't/don't get out much. Got the new sidekick '250' today and if I didn't live in Florida and have to cut the grass oh, about eleven times a week I would have been out! That's some great production numbers. Are you sure you're not detecting behind the Coinstar machine????

HH

BC

Good job B/R!

HH

Lonewolfe

You are my Idol! ?LOL ?:D ?Now if it is not a big secret how do you do it? ?I detect a couple times a week for a couple hours each time and the best I have ever done was 376 coins in a month. ?I mostly hunt parks and friends houses or property and I think I am pretty lucky (and skilled) but I can only dream of finding that many coins. ?There is an older guy that belongs to the same MD club that I do and he found 1118 coins last month but he is retired and MD all the time. ?Tell me your secret, I want to learn.

Awesome!! Totally Awesome!!

In July I got 785 coins for $63.60 plus 2 gold rings, 2 silver rings and a few other keepers.
The coin count= 335 Pennies, 100 Nickels, 215 Dimes, 135 Quarters
I guess that's not too bad since there's only one of me & two of you...Do you ever count your stuff seperate?

Congrats on another productive month, you guys rock!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back