July 4th fireworks park & attempt at bottom of my driveway/lost wedding ring /V3i

nov2101

Jul 6, 2012
NW CT
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectra V3i with 2x3" eclipse, 6" DD,12" DD & 12"Hot shot.
Minelab CTX 3030 with 6" DD. 11"& 17"
2@Vibebra pin point probes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hit the park where many people sat and left their trash from 7th July celebration that has since been cleaned up by Parks and Rec (great job guys) . 0700 before heat got bad,(Deep silver program), I hit the areas where blankets killed dried grass.

Second part of story is that I had lost a wedding band at bottom of my driveway. Thanks to several youtube videos which gave great advice on EMI:BangHead:. Which was coming from electrical poles on my road. Basically I used air method, turn in a full circled and clicked 2.5 KHtz Frq ONLY. :metaldetector: in Gold mode since that was most stable platform down there.

That is when I found 1934 wheatie and 1942 wheatie and a:key:.

The third nice coin was at park 1955 wheatie. The rest are clad and zinc from park. The nickle was a good hit by using polar analysis chart. Which in-turn wont confuse detector on pull tabs VDI 20-25 again video from youtube.

:))))Boy my ex was pissed, that ring was a replacemnt and the new ring was on my fingure<24 hours...She's been gone for 17 years and I am STILL trying to find it:goldpan:. Ole barb wire, nails, are making it difficult...:BangHead: Enjoy pic and if beeps dig!

Attachments

• 2012-07-14 12.02.20.jpg
    2012-07-14 12.02.20.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Thanks Chiloquin, your area is one place I truely get to dig...Hows the DFX 300 working for you?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back