Japanese cave

Did you discover them or just checking them out? Either way cool to see the vids

Did you discover them or just checking them out? Either way cool to see the vids
i would assume he was just checking them out. Due to all the people and the vehicle i can hear in the background. but i could be wrong. Perhaps its just close to a tourist spot and he discovered it near by.

the tunnel is in the middle of the small town, near to the old harbor which is not operating.

So far, no one has ever gone deep into the tunnel, no one cares about that and maybe also because there is a mystery a lot of snakes and traps

i would assume he was just checking them out. Due to all the people and the vehicle i can hear in the background. but i could be wrong. Perhaps its just close to a tourist spot and he discovered it near by.
I found a ww2 bottle fragment, a pile of rocks covering the entrance to the core of the cave.

I'm still looking for the red flag answer. is it some kind of trap? or is that another entry code?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back