January is BIG SILVER month, Take Two

looknforgold

Apr 30, 2011
Somewhere in the US of A
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal 1000, Minelab Equinox 800, Anderson Shafts, Garrett Pro Pointer, SEF Coils and CoinTOTE, AND........
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Saturday Morning, I got out with a friend for a hunt, we both ended up hunt with a few nuggets with mine being a 1918 Mercury Dime & 6 Wheat Pennies. after he had to leave, I stopped at a spot I had found surfing google earth and a few other sites, a ball field at a park that is no longer there.... go figure :tongue3:

Went right for where the old field used to be and dug a target right off the bat, a few moments later I got screaming 5-46 type of numbers on my Etrac. dig up the plug and I can see my 2nd ever Kennedy Half Dollar, only this time, it was 1967 Kennedy 40% Silver Half :D

It's been a good year so far for me, and I can only hope to have another great year. here are a few pictures and a short Video, Thanks for looking, DirtDiga.....aka, looknforgold

2ztj6rt.jpg

v8mut0.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 7
Nice video, and nice finds.

WTG! Raking in the silver! Nice!

CONGRATS ON BIG SILVER! :notworthy: :headbang::hello2: Research definitely paid off, plus checking out a new site after your buddy left. Love the video! I enjoyed living for 2 years in Norman & OKC in the 60's, especially all the friendly people there, horse shows, rodeos, & buffalo preserve nearby -- but I missed my hills, mountains and tall green trees too much, so I hi-tailed it back to Virginia for 20 years or so, lol. HAVE FUN! Andi

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back