Jackson Mo. THs

mcdpoor

Mar 14, 2009
Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Ace 250
Jackson Mo. TH's

I am just now getting back into Metal dectecting and wanted to find someone to go with... My father passed away about 7 years ago and that was one of the things we both enjoyed..I don't care if its a local park hunting for clad or seeing who gets the first quarter etc.. Just kinda like to get out again and gets some exercise and find my old hobby back...I use a Garrett GTA 500. It should not matter but I'm 49 ,happily married father of 3.

Re: Jackson Mo. TH's

How far is Jackson from Springfield? A bunch of us in this area get together quite often. Josh

hollywood13185 said:
How far is Jackson from Springfield? A bunch of us in this area get together quite often. Josh

Jackson Is in Southeast Mo. near Cape Girardeau.. You are probably 6 hrs away.. Thanks for your reply.

I live in Jackson Missouri and hunt both Jackson and Cape. Send me a PM and we can talk.
Tom
Baldingboy

mcdpoor said:
hollywood13185 said:

Jackson Is in Southeast Mo. near Cape Girardeau.. You are probably 6 hrs away.. Thanks for your reply.

You are in a prime area. I think I have talked to balding boy before about the area. Don't mess with Jackson and Cape, go South down 55 into the bootheel. Believe me, that area is a gold mine. There are thousands of homesites down there in those flat fields. I have walked in the fields looking for civil war relics and all of a sudden glass all over and neat things also, sometimes this is a half mile from the road. Lots of money in those fields along with hundreds of thousands of marbles, everyone down there marble hunts. Right now is a bad time because crops are going in but in the fall get hold of me and I will prove the point.

I am in Southern Illinois. Jackson County Area. Maybe can get out together sometime.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back