Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's not gold but I'm happy!

I had a change of plans in where I detected today, I'm happy that I did! Made friends with the city's pool maintenance guy, who is thinking about getting a detector, he also dives we talked. He told me I should search the other side of the fenced pool area they hose off the pool deck and coins roll down the hill, plus the ice cream truck stops over there! Yea!

I told him he should get a detector and search the piles of dirt they are removing from city hall it's out of bounds to the public and it should have "old" stuff in it. Just maybe he can get me in there! Yea!

I was only going to detect this school for a short time then go to the other school where I found the 1850's button....ya the button was older than I thought! But I stayed at the first school and wandered over toward the pool area, got a dime/penny signal and was quite surprised when I unearthed the bracelet! Pretty sure is not gold, it's not heavy enough and it read dime/penny, but I will test it later.

Sorry I haven't rinsed any of my finds but I have no Internet connection right now just free WiFi where I can get it, like Dunkin Donut parking lot, until the 18 wheeler pulls up to deliver their stuff and gets between me and the free WiFi! Lol! image.jpg

Lets hope I did the pic thing right!
If it stops raining and there's no lighting I may try school #2! :hello2:

Upvote 11
Good showing there Msbeep !!

Way to go !
Great job!

awesome, the bracelet looks nice as well... good luck on the school

That's a very nice find - Is it silver ? the bezel work and the twist wire ornament around them is typical of silver stone set bracelets.
any marks on the underside ?

Very nice looking bracelet....looks to still be intact too? Don't apologise....we like dirty pics, lol.

That bracelet is sweet ! Great finds !
Glen

Thanks guys for all the comments. Turns out I did better than I thought the bracelet is 1/20 12K. GF KP, so it does contain some gold, and there was a wheat cent in the mix 1951 D.

Thanks guys for all the comments. Turns out I did better than I thought the bracelet is 1/20 12K. GF KP, so it does contain some gold, and there was a wheat cent in the mix 1951 D.
Let me start out by saying congrats on some great finds! Also great pix and posting there of them!
Then let me ask what 1/20 12K. GF KP translates to, my roofer abilities have limits as to acronyms? (is that even what letter abbreviations are called) ha lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back