Its amazing how much you can find in a "pounded out" area.

mr helton

May 20, 2013
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
White's Spectrum XLT
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's amazing how much you can find in a "pounded out" area.

I went through the front yard in my 1972 home 4 times with my F2 when I got it, then yesterday I got bored so I decided I was going to dig out EVERYTHING in the yard. All that was left were sketchy ugly signals that I would normally never even think of digging.

I only did a 6x10' area because it was too hot, but in that small area I managed to find a .44 magnum shell (wut), 1 quarter, 4 times, 3 pennies, a sketcher shoe medal thing, and a bunch of small pieces of shredded aluminum.

I'm pretty shocked by this. Maybe I should try it at the park!

Upvote 0
I always say no place is fully hunted out I pounded out my yard each time i got a new machine to the point where I was like ok nothing left. Get a new machine its like it gets re seeded with everything all over again everytime

I went back at it today but could only do 1 strip (maybe 20x1.5 feet) because of the heat, but in that tiny area of my pounded out yard I found:

1 quarter
5 dimes
1 nickel
6 pennies

What.The.Heck.

I went back at it today but could only do 1 strip (maybe 20x1.5 feet) because of the heat, but in that tiny area of my pounded out yard I found:

1 quarter
5 dimes
1 nickel
6 pennies

What.The.Heck.

C told ya never hunted out its pretty crazy uh i kept saying the same thing over and over prism4- Atpro-v3i-deus xp whats next I dont know but gettin excited already to think what else maybe in ground still

Seriously. I can't wait to go back to the house across the street and do this. It's the site of my first silver find, and I can't help but think I missed a dime or something.

Seriously. I can't wait to go back to the house across the street and do this. It's the site of my first silver find, and I can't help but think I missed a dime or something.

Hahaha ull get em

C told ya never hunted out its pretty crazy uh i kept saying the same thing over and over prism4- Atpro-v3i-deus xp whats next I dont know but gettin excited already to think what else maybe in ground still
I don't know, you have to be running out of upgrade room here soon!

1 quarter
5 dimes
1 nickel
6 pennies

What.The.Heck.

Lol awesome! Its like the coin fairy keep coming! Maybe the tooth fairy has the wrong map?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back