Items found in Monterey Ca.

missoiula4me

Aug 4, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The cuff link is corroded on the front. The back has a makers mark with an “M” in the middle. The stone may be an artifact but I’m not sure. The last item is flat and brass and has no visible markings on the front. On back it looks like an adhesive. Someone’s finger print is still there. Kind of cool

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1558830853.728123.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1558830935.656116.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1558830955.556997.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1558830978.660491.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1558831026.683492.jpg

Great finds my brother!

Could you show us a cleaned photo of the front of the cufflink. I gotta love that fingerprint! Is it preserved on the surface or under some kind of lens?

Best wishes!

Upvote 0
Great finds my brother!

Could you show us a cleaned photo of the front of the cufflink. I gotta love that fingerprint! Is it preserved on the surface or under some kind of lens? It looks like, on the back at 10 o'clock might be the print of the opposing finger. Amazing! Some context on the area of find, farm field or perhaps battle or camp site?

Best wishes!

Upvote 0
The print is embedded in what ever the adhesive was. Found in a park in Central California. (Monterey). The park has history of military bivouac back to at least WWI. Presidio of Monterey borders the park. That was attacked by Privateer HipĂłlito Bouchard in 1818. But history of town goes back even farther

Upvote 0
Don't know about your finds but hold on to that ruler!

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back