Italian at the Beach

surfrat96

Bronze Member
Mar 15, 2005
Hollywood, Florida
Detector(s) used
AquaSound
Went down to the beach this morning. Got there a little latter than usual 730 am and stayed till around 830 am. Figured it wouldn't be to good, the ocean has been flat as a pancake all week(nothing stirred up), and the tide was high. Still wanted to go anyway.

Found 3q, 5d, 1n, and 3p all clad. I did get a nice silver signal and dug up this silver chain with medallion with a Italian flag and it says Italy on it. Also found a nice pair of Bolle shades in great condition which I'll be using!

HH 8) surfrat

Attachments

• MVC-037S.JPG
    MVC-037S.JPG
    33.4 KB · Views: 370
  • MVC-036S.JPG
    MVC-036S.JPG
    15.8 KB · Views: 359
  • MVC-035S.JPG
    MVC-035S.JPG
    25.8 KB · Views: 361
Upvote 0
Hey, $1.33, necklace, and sunglasses were more than what you started with. Cool finds. HH and hopefully the surf will start rolling.

Nice hunt! I like the silver pendant. HH, Mike

SparklyStuff said:
More for the treasure chest!? ;D

When I win the lottery ;), I'm moving to a beach somewhere.

?
Sparkly I lived on or near the beach all my life and have never taken it for granted. Even if I don't get any good finds, just walking on the beach along the water is enjoyment enough!! If the ocean is real rough I hit the waves with my surfboard after I hunt. :D

Thanks again everyone for the kind commnents!

HH 8) surfrat

Cool stuff S/R!

HH

Lonewolfe

SURFRAT NICE FINDS TALKING ABOUT BEACH HUNTING. IM HEADING FOR THE GULF COAST IN 2 HOURS ILL POST WHAT I FIND. I CANT WAIT GOING FOR A WEEK.
BUD

Great finds Surfrat! Is the chain and pendant real silver? I haven't been to the beach in a while so I guess I should get back there soon!

vicki

Don Cordilleon would like his jewelry and sun glasses back. He is willing to make you an offer you can't refuse. Congrats on some nice finds...Lance

vic910 said:
Great finds Surfrat!? Is the chain and pendant real silver?? I haven't been to the beach in a while so I guess I should get back there soon!

vicki
Hey Vicki, .925 silver! :D

HH 8) surfrat

surfrat96 said:
Went down to the beach this morning. Got there a little latter than usual 730 am and stayed till around 830 am. Figured it wouldn't be to good, the ocean has been flat as a pancake all week(nothing stirred up), and the tide was high. Still wanted to go anyway.

Found 3q, 5d, 1n, and 3p all clad. I did get a nice silver signal and dug up this silver chain with medallion with a Italian flag and it says Italy on it. Also found a nice pair of Bolle shades in great condition which I'll be using!

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? HH? 8) surfrat
I bet you had a lump in your throat when you found that big silver,Great finds surfrat :o

So do we get to see a mug of you modeling theBolle shades? ;D Nice goin Surf. HH

Nice ~ you guys make me proud to be ITALIAN - nice finds - ::) nice (S.T.OF I.)
LBP

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back