It was a low metal weekend and the start of the August curse

dave-enc

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Eastern North Carolina
;) no silver, no gold, but what the heck we did get out both days. Nothing but clad on saturday in a 2 hour outing and then yesterday for about 4 hours. Total for both days little over $16.00 in clad, bobbie ended up with a junk ring, couple of pendents, 3 junk bracelets. I ended up with 4 junk pendents besides the clad.
Now about the August curse, for the last 15 years, August has been my least producing month of the year, in fact since 1986 there has only been 5 years that silver or gold was found in the month of August. Not that I am superstious but where is my rabbits foot
;D
hh
dave+bobbie

Upvote 0
Good deal anyway Dave!

Try, try again!?

HH

Lonewolfe

Thats still a nice amount of clad!WTG you two!!The month is still too early to be thinking that way dave.Good luck!

$16.00 in clad on 2 outings is real good.I usually average 2 bucks or less :(.Keep at it,August is always the hottest month of the year also.Hard to stay out for too long.Usually got to find a shade tree every couple hours to cool off.Good luck, Dave and Bobby and H.H.-diggummup

yea gang it all adds up. And we will be out sat and sunday again at least for a little while. cause we all kow you aint gonna find it if the machine is in the closet with the battery turned off
hh
dave+bobbie

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back