Is this worth something?please let me know

ganithmalage

Jun 30, 2024
1000050461.jpg
1000050458.jpg

Upvote 3
Looks Roman so I would start there. Best of Luck!

Not of any value I’m afraid. It would be if it were genuine, but it’s a rather poor modern 'copy' of this Julius Caesar silver denarius, and the colouration of yours also suggests it probably isn’t silver.

Caesar.jpg

Julius Caesar, as Dictator Perpetuo (February-March 44 BC) / Winged caduceus and fasces crossed in saltire with globe, clasped hands and securis in quarters. Moneyer: Lucius Aemilius Buca.

Not of any value I’m afraid. It would be if it were genuine, but it’s a rather poor modern 'copy' of this Julius Caesar silver denarius, and the colouration of yours also suggests it probably isn’t silver.

View attachment 2162864

Julius Caesar, as Dictator Perpetuo (February-March 44 BC) / Winged caduceus and fasces crossed in saltire with globe, clasped hands and securis in quarters. Moneyer: Lucius Aemilius Buca.
Yes sir, it have turned to yellowish, thank you so much 🙏

If you don't mind me asking, is this something you actually found detecting? Just wondering cause I never even thought of the possibility of finding counterfeit coins while metal detecting even though I know anything and everything that's worth anything is usually counterfeited.
So sir, my aunt's husband is a coin collectors and he passed away. So my aunt gave me these coins and im looking to sell them, but i dont know how to sell them

So sir, my aunt's husband is a coin collectors and he passed away. So my aunt gave me these coins and im looking to sell them, but i dont know how to sell them
Ok thanks for the reply wherever you decide to go to sell I'D strongly suggest you research them as thoroughly as possible first from what I've heard and seen there's used car salesmen out there in every market if you know what I mean.

Ok thanks for the reply wherever you decide to go to sell I'D strongly suggest you research them as thoroughly as possible first from what I've heard and seen there's used car salesmen out there in every market if you know what I mean.
Yes sir, thank you so much for advise, some coin collectors are try get the advantage of me not knowing about the coin verywell

Yes sir, thank you so much for advise, some coin collectors are try get the advantage of me not knowing about the coin verywell
You might for your own sake make that ALL coin collectors .and you never know I see people pay good money for fake things all the time why I haven't a clue,but it may end up benefiting you.but best of luck with finding a buyer.

You might for your own sake make that ALL coin collectors .and you never know I see people pay good money for fake things all the time why I haven't a clue,but it may end up benefiting you.but best of luck with finding a buyer.
Thank you so much for your advises and kind words sir, good luck to you too 🙏❤️

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back