Is this human...

itzyoboyandrew

May 13, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ive had these for a while, I doubt there human, but you always got to wonder right? XD

IMG_0275.JPGIMG_0276.JPGIMG_0277.JPGIMG_0278.JPGIMG_0279.JPGIMG_0280.JPG

Dakota
Is it not illegal to collect human remains as a hobby
having said that, why would you be so, Gruesome and disrespectful

I know its illegal to have a human skull
guessing my chain is being yanked, if not, there's a serious issue here
you just don't acquire human skeletal remains as a collector unless its for scientific reasons
Brady

Upvote 0
I got them from a doctor's collection 1940s. I mean no disrespect to anyone, they are good for learning and reference. Sorry if I offend.

Upvote 0
I am glad itzyoboyandrew that you were not offended. It's not illegal to own human bones or skulls so I am not worried about that.

Upvote 0
all theses bones look to be from the same person, with matching pairs of radius, ulnas, humerus, tibias and fibulas.

Upvote 0
When I was in Jr. High School our science class had a human skeleton that was displayed out in the open, and we we had a back room with cats to frogs in jars of formaldehyd. WoW how times have changed, rumor was that the skeleton was that of an American Native woman.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I have a collection of human bones also. You might want to know the fingers attached to them are typing this right now!!!! None to spare!

Upvote 0
It is not illegal to own human bones. I have an entire skeleton from an old medical school, it's made of real bones, it was meant for education. The person they belonged to had donated their body to science about 100 years ago. And when I went to school our lab had the same kind of skeleton, and we even had a real human skull laying around too, which had a removable top so you could study the interior. In fact you can legally buy human skulls and other bones for educational purposes on Ebay any time you want. There is also a human skeleton in my body, never got yelled at by the cops or arrested even though I often bring it to airports and other places where security is tight. :laughing7:

Upvote 0
I gotta agree. You can get some bad juju from keeping bones. I am a registered nurse and we used bones in school that were donated by the individual. To keep a collection of bones is kind of creepy. But to each their own; just wouldn't advertise it.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back