Is this a Silver Travel Clock?

Aquitaine

Dec 8, 2021
British Columbia
I wasn't going to bother with this sad looking clock that was in a bin until I picked it up and it's quite heavy and tarnished. It reminded me that maybe it's silver? I was also suprised to see it opens up and wondering if it was a travel alarm clock way back when? The only marking is on the bottom which I haven't had much luck with finding any info. Thanks!

Attachments

• clock-002.jpg
    clock-002.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 16
  • clock-001.jpg
    clock-001.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 8
  • clock-003.jpg
    clock-003.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 9
  • clock-004.jpg
    clock-004.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 7
  • clock-005.jpg
    clock-005.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 7
  • clock.jpg
    clock.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 3
  • clock-1.jpg
    clock-1.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 3
Upvote 0
Sure looks like one. Can you show the inner workings?
The National Farmers Union Mutual Insurance Society Limited (No.111982). Registered in England. Registered office: Tiddington Road, Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire CV37 7BJ.
Don in SoCal

The National Farmers Union Mutual Insurance Society Limited (No.111982). Registered in England. Registered office: Tiddington Road, Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire CV37 7BJ.
Don in SoCal
I'll try to see if I can open it up to show you the working. I just learned the other day about a pocket watch...lol...

Don in SoCal
Would you have an idea how to open it up, I don't see any openings at all.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back