✅ SOLVED Iron something

JoshW

Oct 1, 2018
Valley Forge, PA
Detector(s) used
Garret AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any thoughts on what this is? I dug it on the Brandywine battlefield in PA. I have seen one before in an antique shop, but the owner had no clue what it was. His has traces of cloth attached to it. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1541123491.551882.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1541123506.048745.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1541123517.316342.jpg

looks like the hook from the end of a neck yoke that was on the end of a horse drawn wagon tongue.

Upvote 0
I was going to say 'plow hardware' as well, but it's more likely to be a wagon part.

Dave

Upvote 0
how the heck do you have access to brandywine!?!?!?!?! I drool over that whole area down there by kennate square when I visit my grandmother.

Upvote 0
Tpmetal,

There are lots of areas to search around Brandywine. The good and bad of it is that the battle took place over such a large area, with a lot of that being a running fight. It means there are more places to search, but the relics are really scattered. I have found several buttons and bullets, but never more than a few in any one location.

IMG_0474.JPG

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back