Makro Simplex+

Attachments

• IMG_1509.jpeg
    IMG_1509.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 111
  • IMG_1510.jpeg
    IMG_1510.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 85
You know, that really looks familiar, but I don't know.

Upvote 0
Found this morning. The area has been popular with harness items. The 2 teeth on the back look like they should help locate this item onto something else. (Plus my “crew” watching over it). Any insight appreciated.
It looks like a double edged razor blade. 😀

Upvote 0
I’m not familiar. What is that? Thanks
Take a rafter in the barn and have to keep using a rope over it to lift something. It is just nailed to the top of the rafter and the rope goes
in the groove so it does not wear the rope or cut the rafter down. We had those in the area where the work horses were led in and the work harness was removed. The process could be reversed when we had to put the harness back on the work horse. and the harness was still hanging by this setup. Some used pulleys but the drag on the rope was preferred over the pulleys and allowed much more control in re installing the harness back on the work animal.

Upvote 2
Reminds me of an old bolster plate from a wagon or buggy.

Upvote 0
Take a rafter in the barn and have to keep using a rope over it to lift something. It is just nailed to the top of the rafter and the rope goes
in the groove so it does not wear the rope or cut the rafter down. We had those in the area where the work horses were led in and the work harness was removed. The process could be reversed when we had to put the harness back on the work horse. and the harness was still hanging by this setup. Some used pulleys but the drag on the rope was preferred over the pulleys and allowed much more control in re installing the harness back on the work animal.
Not doubting you, but if a mounting screw/bolt went through the hole, to anchor the plate, wouldn’t it distress the rope? I’d think such an item would be countersunk for a smooth transition. Thanks again.

Upvote 0
Reminds me of an old bolster plate from a wagon or buggy.
This is a real amateurish mock up, but your plate is designed to accommodate a square U-bolt, which is why I said it looked like a bolster plate originally.
Screenshot 2023-07-06 at 8.35.56 PM.jpg

Upvote 1
Solution

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back