flgliderpilot

Bronze Member
Apr 28, 2015
Saint Augustine, FL
Detector(s) used
CZ-21, Minelab Equinox, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
With a week of no electricity, no phone, and no internet, I decided to get out of my cave and hit the beach. I spent 5 hrs working the bank at low tide and found a nice coin line at the high tide shell line. Lots of pennies but also lead and heavier objects. My patience paid off.

IMG_4407.JPG

Upvote 0
NICE! Are all the items on the right silver or gold? The ring looks to be 18k or better. Congratulations and thanks for posting.

Hope you and all your neighbors get back to some normalcy, soon.

Congrats!!! I've been out post hurricane, but no luck [emoji30]

NICE! Are all the items on the right silver or gold? The ring looks to be 18k or better. Congratulations and thanks for posting.

Hope you and all your neighbors get back to some normalcy, soon.

Ring is only 14k, but that counts! Bracelet is silver, and the other strange bracelet is either silver or aluminum, not sure, I havent cleaned that one up yet. Its very light so I have been in no hurry.

Congrats!!! I've been out post hurricane, but no luck [emoji30]

Yeah not much sand was removed here on the west coast. Wind blown waves tend to pile sand up, which it did.

Thats why I hunted the high shell line hoping for something light to get tossed up with the sand in the waves.

Hopefully the sand getting dropped came from the swim line. Thats my next hunt!

Nice ring" love that color!!!![emoji16]

Ring is only 14k, but that counts! Bracelet is silver, and the other strange bracelet is either silver or aluminum, not sure, I havent cleaned that one up yet. Its very light so I have been in no hurry.

Only 14k? That's a very nice ring! 14k I would take any day.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back