Indian, costume jewelry, license-plate toppers, compact.

Squirrel322

Silver Member
Jul 4, 2016
Central MI
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, Equinox 800, Go-Find 66, ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been a busy couple days. The chinese coin and 2 of the wheats came from a park. The rest came from the sidewalk tear-out and the vacant lot.

I popped the little spoon out of the sidewalk tear-out. Looks like it was a pin or brooch. I'm really surprised I didn't mangled it. The compact was a few feet away. Probably my 4th compact/case this year and it was empty again. The couple who lived in the house that this part of the tear-out went past invited me to comeback and hunt their yard :)

The indian came from the vacant lot as did the license plate toppers and car emblem pictured below.

Thanks for looking!

IMG_5354.JPG
IMG_5359.JPG
IMG_5360.JPG
IMG_5367.JPG
IMG_5368.JPG
IMG_5369.JPG
IMG_5371.JPG
IMG_5372.JPG
IMG_5373.JPG

Upvote 11
Looks like a great day hunting.

love that spoon

Nice, you might be surprised at the age of the Chinese coin. Clean it up and check out this site to know what dynasty it's from. I have two so far and both from 1735-1795, and be sure to let us know :) CHINESE COIN IDENTIFICATION - Calgary Coin Gallery

I couldn't wait.... could be Emperor CH'ENG TSU AD 1403-1424 or Emperor MU TSUNG AD 1567-1572 too hard to tell from the pic you have but it's the best matches I could see..Good luck

Last edited:
Nice, you might be surprised at the age of the Chinese coin. Clean it up and check out this site to know what dynasty it's from. I have two so far and both from 1735-1795, and be sure to let us know :) CHINESE COIN IDENTIFICATION - Calgary Coin Gallery

I couldn't wait.... could be Emperor CH'ENG TSU AD 1403-1424 or Emperor MU TSUNG AD 1567-1572 too hard to tell from the pic you have but it's the best matches I could see..Good luck

Thanks for the link! It never occurred to me to identify it :dontknow:

I think it has the "boo" charter on the back. Its hard to see the front top character but the best I can tell its a "BOO YUWAN" from Emperor JEN TSUNG
AD 1796-1820.

IMG_5377.JPG
IMG_5378.JPG

I found this on TNet but the front right side character looks slightly different. Note the top of the right side front character. So, I am uncertain......

cash coin.JPG
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/what/69814-coin-token.html

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back