Detector(s) used
Fisher cz-20/ XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• Mvc-006s.jpg
    Mvc-006s.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 591
INUIT,PRE'CONTACT. WILL E-MAIL A BUD OF MINE THAT WILL CONFIRM IT. CAN U SHOW THE OTHER SIDE OF THE PIECE WITH THE DARK LINES ;D

Upvote 0
Hardy said:
INUIT,PRE'CONTACT. WILL E-MAIL A BUD OF MINE THAT WILL CONFIRM IT. CAN U SHOW THE OTHER SIDE OF THE PIECE WITH THE DARK LINES ;D

Thanks,Most of the squares have worn off i beleve but heres a couple more photos.

Attachments

• Mvc-009s.jpg
    Mvc-009s.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 435
  • Mvc-008s.jpg
    Mvc-008s.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 547
Upvote 0
I just took a closer look and it appears to be some other design rather than squares.

Attachments

• Mvc-011s.jpg
    Mvc-011s.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 549
Upvote 0
Grumpy Winter Hater Elf said:
Weight for a fishing net?

Grumpy winter hater elf, :D That was my first thought also.But I wouldn't think someone would go to all the trouble to polish and decorate it.But maybe living in a winter wonderland :P would give them plenty of time while hunkered up to the fire ! ;)

mojjax said:
Could be part of a bola (boleadora) .... a throwing weapon . Used by Indians/ Eskimos . Nice item !

http://www.flight-toys.com/bolas.htm

Cool site Thanks. Looks close but mine has a much larger hole and I'm thinking a bigger hole wouldn't be good for a bola as the rope could slide cosing a discombobulation in ones aim. ;D

Cannonman17 said:
Eskimo Atl-Atl counter weight.

That sounds interesting I'll see if I can find any photos to compare it with Thanks !

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back