INDIAN AMERICAN WAR I THINK.

S

SASQUASH

This is my first time on just joined right now. I live in the town of AGUANGA Ca. & Do most of my hunting close to home most of the sits have to do with the calvary & the butterfield stage. To day I went to a spot that I had checked out a few days ago it is a old home sted just parts of the rock foundation left & what has been left in the ground I think it goes back to at lest 1870 not sure I need to recover more relics to be sher I don't think it has ever been hunted. what I found to day 1 brass buckle,1 brass plate looks like it had a name on it with 1 hole on each side to mount 1" x 3', 2 bullet casings one live with the lead pulled out and other brass odds & ends. I had to leave do to rain did not want to get my M.D. wet. I will be back.

Upvote 0
Welcome to the ranks! Sounds like some very nice finds....keep us posted and post some pics if possible. We LOVE pictures!
Mr Mark ;D

Sounds like that could be a promising site.... Be sure to tell us about all your finds... Oh yeah, Welcome to the forum. This is the best MD forum on the web!

Welcome to the forum and good luck with the spot you are hunting...Don

The brass will tell you a lot. Keep digging and have fun!

I have a personal weakness for stage line stuff & old stage stops. I have been researching four of them in my area for over a year. I did a post on one stage coach robbery ( Stage Gulch Gold)a while back hoping for some more info but no real results. Welcome to the forum & good luck detecting. Spotz

Welcome Sasquatch! You bear a slight resemblance from that angle. Where is Aguanga? I lived on the Butterfield stage trail when I was a kid where it ran down Bouquet Canyon. Unfortunately about 35 years before I was a detectorist. Good luck and keep us posted~CO2

Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you have a good site there. Keep digging and let us know what you come up with. If you are able to post pics that would be great.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back