In two year moving to Brackettville,Tx

bruceuth

Apr 21, 2006
texas
Detector(s) used
SCORPION GOLD STINER, GTI 1500, gti 2500 ,VAQUERO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
but i be living in an old calvery post there lots of old ruins, foundation. they don't what you to metal detect there but i will and give what i find to the museum there. then in the town olny 1,800 lives there.should be lot of places to hunt there. lot of old farm roads. see if the ranchers around the post let me hunt thier land it use to be the part of the post too

That's the original home of the Buffalo Soldiers.Alamo Village is just outside of town where several movies were filmed.Goodluck.

i know i been outside of Alamo Village will love to detect lot of area out there

i'll be back sooner then i thought. like two or three months. as i read about metal detecting in Texas won't be easy to do. can you metal detect in city park and public schools? Brackettville is a semi ghost town lot of places i love to hunt but you be trespassing on private property. i'll be living at fort Clark you can metal detect there. in Utah treasure you can metal detect winter quarters a fort. suppose to be some bury there. got it name when a freeze came in july back in 1800 sometime and kill some solders there. at mercur a mining town metal detect a dry creek did't get any nugget the nuggets here a small i was using a regular metal detector won't pick them up. now i got a gold detector and i haven't been back there yet.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back