In the water and on land today (pics)

Keith IL

Jan 8, 2004
Had to work until 11:00 this morning and hit the Y camp on the way home and wasn't 20 yards from car and got a wierd signal. I've been studying Jeff Fosters book on the DFX and have been trying a few new things and even an idiot like me can understand it :lol .I've been over this ground dozens of times going to and from my car. Couldn't find the target at first because of the huge root in the way but this is how it looked.
slqroot.JPG

and this her out of the ground, I wish it had a date but I'm not complaining :)
slq4-9-2005.JPG

And after lunch I decided to get back in the water at the place I found so much last year, there aren't many signals left but did manage this sterling ring. I have to go up North and get my Mother-in-laws boat soon to start hitting some of the places I've been researching over the $*$^@# winter and have high hopes for a few.
Good Hunting

sring4-9-2005.JPG

Upvote 0
Very nice finds!!!
That ring looks to have some weight to it...

Great Find Kieth. The hec with the date its silver. and the ring is sweet to. Hey I think if you look at the ring it has a likeness of me with the haeadphones on. LOL

man what A coin!that ring sure is nice to,I like the pictures from out in the field! makes everyone see that awesome moment thats to hard to describe! W.T.G

nice finds!
i inverted the colors on that coin and got "5" as the last number in the date...
with a little work i am sure someone with a better imaging program can bring that date up..

if you can send me a higher resolution pick of the coin i can probably do it myself
[email protected]

Cool stuff,

keep it up!

Lonewolfe

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back