Im Sooooo New, in MD world Im not even born yet!

New-Girl

Mar 21, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm Sooooo New, in MD world I'm not even born yet!

Hi,
I have no idea what I am doing yet but my husband ("Off n On" in the forums,) has been MD-ing since he was a child. I have gone twice with him using his old Bounty Hunter Quick Draw II. I am having fun with it, except for the annoying little kid who kept getting in my personal space all the time when we went to a park.) The kid was so annoying he drove the other kids and parents out. Found about six cents, a white luster marble, a pin, a ring, and some bits and bobs.
Well, that's me!:wave:

metal_detector.gif
Welcome aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forums: Select Your Area.... and selecting your state for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).

Hello and welcome.

Welcome to the forums, it's always nice to have a hobby in common with your husband.... Wish my wife liked metal detecting...

Welcome from N. Mississippi.detector 8.jpg

welcome to metal detecting! and to the forums. HH

Welcome,welcome! My husband and I both enjoy metal detecting together,it's a great couple hobby. Hope you two find tons of good stuff.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back