Im on fire

RP4L

Jun 3, 2011
I'm on fire

Well, not really.

I had to leave my house because we got evacuated from the wildfire. The neighbors and I held out until yesterday when the fire started coming our way.

Anyway, the neighbors and I drove to this little town looking for a hotel and saw some banks on the way in. Hit some up today but nothing good came up :(

I'll keep checking around. I think there's still some more banks to check and it'd really be nice to find some keepers right now. On the bright side, I have some coin box orders coming in this week.

Upvote 0
Re: I'm on fire

Hope everything turns out okay for yall! I went through katrina and nature is no kind queen to say the least!

No luck on hunting :~(

Well, hopefully I'll get some good news about my house. The command center is taking their sweet time to let everyone know how much damage was done.

RP4L said:

Well, hopefully I'll get some good news about my house. The command center is taking their sweet time to let everyone know how much damage was done.

Florida?

FreedomUIC said:
RP4L said:

Florida?

Arizona, monument fire

darn!! that really sucks! i hope your house and everyone in it is ok! keep it up and hh! [R.I.P. Rich Hartford]

Anyway, thanks for the support. Hope I find some goodies from my credit union bags/boxes.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back