Im Hooked

Mystro7

Mar 30, 2005
I just got a MD last night, went out in the back yard with my 4 year old son while the baby was taking a nap. Did it for a couple hours. My first find was a 1972 penny , same year I was born, a 51 dime and a bunch of misc junk. Then the baby woke up, now im in the house waiting to go back out! I am just excited about my junk, and had to post about it LOL! What a fun hobby this is going to be! Ill be posting pictures soon!

Upvote 0
51 Dime. Isnt that a Mercury? Boy thats a great backyard. Born in 71.Christ Im old. I was at Probably at a Gratefull Dead concert or Marshall Tucker Band . Or Maybe the Stones. who knows.HH

?Welcome, It only takes once and you're hooked. On nice days you could mount the coil to
? the front of the stroller with the volume turned down and you're all set. ? :) ? ?HH & Grats

Great find!! Great start!! Silver 1st time out! WTG! Looking forward to hearing about the finds you'll be making. Welcome aboard and enjoy. HH

hey way to go! that dime sure isnt junk thats silver!! and on your first time out. i hope some of your luck rubs off on me!!! nice goin!! ;)

Floater, I think it's a rosey-but silver still the same. Also weren't those groups backups for Stepenwolf and ZZ Top? ::)

Rosies started in 1946, WOW there even older then Me. lol

Those Bands arn't tho :)

silver01 said:
?Welcome, It only takes once and you're hooked. On nice days you could mount the coil to
? the front of the stroller with the volume turned down and you're all set. ? :) ? ?HH & Grats

As a matter of fact, a stroller makes a great metal detector accessory caddy! There are baskets for carrying diggers, sodas, snacks, pinpointers, batteries, kneepads, trash bag, goodie bag, and camera! With the 4 y/o now it's self propelled!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back