Nov 15, 2015
Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• IMG_5193.JPG
    IMG_5193.JPG
    542.3 KB · Views: 59
What about them makes you think they aren't old? I agree that they aren't probably very old. I'm not up on the newer makers, but I suspect maybe these are mega new old fashions. The one at about 8:00 in the center ring looks like it might be old.

What about them makes you think they aren't old? I agree that they aren't probably very old. I'm not up on the newer makers, but I suspect maybe these are mega new old fashions. The one at about 8:00 in the center ring looks like it might be old.

Their entire make up makes me think newer; especially the glass. I do see the one that you say looks older. As a matter of fact I had pulled out from the above group about five or so that appeared similar but I must have missed the one at 8:00. They have a very diff shade of blue from any of the others, almost a "faded denim" appearance. I will take a photo of those later (I left my camera on all nite and the battery pffft. grrr.)

That means you're getting an eye for the glass. The newer asian imports usually have a bluish-grey color to the white base instead of real white and it looks cheap and a little dirty.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back