Attachments

• image-1652506797.jpg
    image-1652506797.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 175
  • image-4040501374.jpg
    image-4040501374.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 231
Upvote 14
Never is a dirty word ... Shame on you ... You kiss your mother with that mouth ... :laughing7:

A superior find !!!

Congrats ...

~ Al

Ha ....... now that is a pretty unique find. Congrats:icon_thumleft:

Makes ya wonder if it was lost from a fight or just popped out while eating bottle caps?? Lol

Interesting that it was cut with a tiny drill down on one side. That would indicate that the crown was removed by a dentist. Sometimes a dentist might do a root canal after a crown is placed on a tooth and fill the left over hole with an amalgam or composite filling, but that crown was clearly removed because of the cut. Maybe someone made a wish and threw it into the ocean... I highly doubt that was in someone's mouth and fell out when it was lost..... M

Probably the key piece of evidence into an international terrorist organization from 1983 and now it's YOURS!

Great find!

Around 2 grams 16k dentistry gold $20 -$50 Cool find, 8-) I know cause I just had one removed and sold it at a pawn shop because it was bad. :dontknow:

Keep @ it and HH !! :hello2:

That's cool and odd find but gold is gold no matter what shape or form

Sent from my SCH-S738C using TreasureNet in the middle of a field somewhere

great_find.gif
Great find WetFly! Now walk down the beach and find the person - you should be able to tell by their smile! :) Thanks for sharing...

Thanks everyone! I wondered if that's what that cut on it was from! Any gold is good gold!! Anyone know if all dentistry gold is 16 k? I would of thought it would have a lower karat as to be harder but I guess it's a health thing as a higher k would not be as "unhealthy"????

Thanks everyone! I wondered if that's what that cut on it was from! Any gold is good gold!! Anyone know if all dentistry gold is 16 k? I would of thought it would have a lower karat as to be harder but I guess it's a health thing as a higher k would not be as "unhealthy"????

I've read that it ranges as low as 40% and up.

Very nice. Just thinking about it riding around in someone's mouth... then endind up in your hand... that's cool.

"Is it Safe" "is It Safe," I will ask you again where are the Diamonds!
Dustin Hoffman I cant seem to remember the name of that movie.
sorrry it just poped in my head cool/creepy find!:headbang:

Why am I getting a vision of The Sopranos in my head? Nice find!

"Is it Safe" "is It Safe," I will ask you again where are the Diamonds!
Dustin Hoffman I cant seem to remember the name of that movie.

That was "Marathon Man". Didn't go to the dentist for a LONG time after I saw that movie!

I've read that it ranges as low as 40% and up.

The purity range for Gold Crowns used by Dentists, I am sure are not only based on the strength of the Crown but also how much profit margin the Dentists want to make!???::):laughing7: I wonder if the term Gold Filled (GF) actually came from Dentists!:dontknow:

Frank

Last edited:
Md'ng is full of surprises! Congrats on your gold find!

Thats a great find, what a talking piece, literally :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back