• Fatboy.jpg
    Fatboy.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 1,170
Re: Ill let all of you guess which is me

Hiya Fatboy,

Great to see ya....poor "Grub", but mighty good eating. ;D

;) RR

WOW you have a long nose...and why is that dude holding your head up? I'm guessing you are drunk based on the fact your tongue is hanging out!? ;D

This is why friends dont let friends drive drunk....And why does it look like Grub has a nose ring? See....probally got a tatoo on that wild night of partying also......

Poor Grub! :'( He was a great deer. :'( ::::::::Taps playing in the background:::::::::::

Welcome to TreasureNet, Fatboy! :)

Mona Lisa said:
Poor Grub! :'( He was a great deer. :'( ::::::::Taps playing in the background:::::::::::

Welcome to TreasureNet, Fatboy! :)

Yes he was a great deer ! He was probably the oldest deer I have seen in my life in the wild. Most deer in this area are lucky to see 2 years, I am told this old fella (who was already crippled when i met him) was most like 5-7 years a small possibility older. All the teeth he had left were worn to tiny nubs. Any real sportsman can attest he was a worthy harvest. He had his days. I have seen his gene in many other young bucks. He is most possibly a great, maybe even great great grandfather to main part of the herd in this area. So to say "poor grub" nah say "Atta Boy Grub!"

Thanks Mona and all of you glad to be here ! :)

Great pics and welcome aboard.

jnut4 said:
welcome!! Look forward to your posts..

Ever come up to NH for motorcycle week? It's quite an event..

Jan

It crosses my mind every year ! Cant ever seem to get away from work long enough. Hopefully will be able to travel further more often in the years to come.

He probably had a bigger rack last year. Happens when they get old. Nice deer.

Fatboy said:
jnut4 said:
welcome!! Look forward to your posts..

Ever come up to NH for motorcycle week? It's quite an event..

Jan

It crosses my mind every year ! Cant ever seem to get away from work long enough. Hopefully will be able to travel further more often in the years to come.

I'm new here myself so i've never actually made it to the event but it seems to be alot of fun..attracts people from all over the country..you're not too terribly far..you would love riding these roads.. ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back