Minelab CTX 3030,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• 1465647336855.jpg
    1465647336855.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 67
metal_detector.gif
Looks like FCC. The wife suggested that you take it a jeweler (super if they deal with estates). She has seen stuff like this and it is three letters embedded into a fancy design - makes it fun to figure it out.

Upvote 0
I see "FCJ." Nice old monogrammed piece! Sub 8-)

Upvote 0
I cross posted on Facebook and am getting alot of ppl saying
HCJ

Upvote 0
Doesn'r matter what the initials are. Old ladyfriend of mine had cards, her silverware and a charm like that with her initials. Willa Dunlap Smith. WSD. Script, with the S in the center. Looked great, impressed people and best of all, she liked it. If you visit southern antique stores, you will find silver services with initials like that engraved on them. Very cool pre-civil war, family pride.

Upvote 0
Doesn'r matter what the initials are. Old ladyfriend of mine had cards, her silverware and a charm like that with her initials. Willa Dunlap Smith. WSD. Script, with the S in the center. Looked great, impressed people and best of all, she liked it. If you visit southern antique stores, you will find silver services with initials like that engraved on them. Very cool pre-civil war, family pride.

The back makers mark is champenois founded 1876

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back