I went out this morning again

KIXLSYD

Jun 9, 2005
Tacoma,WA
I went out for 2 hours today, and only came up with one, well used penny. I had fun doing it tough. It was worth it. The penny is so beat up that I cant even tell how old it is. I dont think it is too old though. I think it is one of those zinc babies. well, at least I had fun. I may try to go out again this afternoon. Parks are sure fun to go to when nobody is around in the morning.

I think Tacoma has a squirrle problem. I never saw so many squirrles in my life in one place as I saw this morning. They were thicker then flies. Talk to you later, Brad

Attachments

• finds6-14-05.jpg
    finds6-14-05.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 194
Upvote 0
It's newer than 1959 I see the memorial on the back :-\

The squirrels or tree rats as we call them are terrible around here also. I get to a few places and its like someone was there already and dug the place up.
I might take up squirrel fishin' with a treble hook and peanut butter, but I gotta find someone to take them off first. :)
~Kansas~

Kansas said:
The squirrels or tree rats as we call them are terrible around here also.? I get to a few places and its like someone was there already and dug the place up.
I might take up squirrel fishin' with a treble hook and peanut butter, but I gotta find someone to take them off first. :)
~Kansas~

My cousin Maureen used to trap squirrles and then drown them. The city was promoting the idea for a while, but i hav'nt heard much about it in a few years. I had no idea they were so thick here though. Maybe it is a good idea. I dont think anything hunts them naturaly. Maybe I should start hunting critters. haha. OK, talk to you later, Brad

The problem I have with squirrels is they keep hitting me with nuts cuz they think that I'm digging up their buried stashes for the winter......... ;) :D

GJ & HH,

DugHoles
Upstate NY

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back