I was promoted to Junior G-Man

SC_hunter

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i,Whites XLT,Ace 250 and BH Tracker IV and Others.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• gman.jpg
    gman.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 491
  • 92807.jpg
    92807.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 481
Upvote 0
Nice finds especially that badge. From now on we will not be able to post our finds due to your new position and the potential for taxing and securing our goodies. LMAO. That may pull some weight the next time someone approaches you about detecting. Just flash the badge and they will leave you alone. State and Federal Parks are now open to you. I just need to find one so I can join you.
Again, Cool Finds and HH. Roy

ScrewcapRoy said:
Nice finds especially that badge. From now on we will not be able to post our finds due to your new position and the potential for taxing and securing our goodies. LMAO. That may pull some weight the next time someone approaches you about detecting. Just flash the badge and they will leave you alone. State and Federal Parks are now open to you. I just need to find one so I can join you.
Again, Cool Finds and HH. Roy
LOL...That might be a good Idea....This one helps from time to time... ;D

Attachments

• mybadge.jpg
    mybadge.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 455
That badge is soooooooooooo cool. I agree wear it when you detect and people may just leave you alone.

DJ_Quinn said:
I think that cool find makes you Untouchable.
SC_Hunter, were can I get one of those?? oud come in handy over here in Ireland.
Heck DJ...Yall got Scotland Yard over across the big pond...Wish I could get my hands on one of those "Bobby" hat badges though..

Nick Pappagiorgio said:
Does this mean they will let you have more than one bullet now.... ;) :D ;D :o

SC,

You have outdone yourself...

The badge is WAY COOL...

Great find my friend,

Nick
Nicky Boy...I'm not sure I would even trust you with a "Blank".... ;D

Hey SC! I found this last month in a yard up the street, it bears a striking resemblance to the one you found.

SEP1.jpg

They probably go back a few years..I found wheats and silver at the same residence where the badge was found.

Nat

Neat badge, SC! Congrats!

Sweet Badge! Elliot Ness would be proud.

Nice job on the badge Don't lose the real one...my biggest fear...besides losing the one in the holster :)

Natman said:
Hey SC! I found this last month in a yard up the street, it bears a striking resemblance to the one you found.

SEP1.jpg

They probably go back a few years..I found wheats and silver at the same residence where the badge was found.

Nat
Looks almost the same but yours is in better condition..Mine is quite heavy..surprised me..

DFX-Gregg said:
Nice job on the badge Don't lose the real one...my biggest fear...besides losing the one in the holster :)
Gregg, I misplaced one for about 3 weeks..finally found it ...whew..lol

Way to go SC - Junior G. Very neat find.
-MM-

LoL nice promotion. Very cool badge. One thing is for sure, your coin count for the year is great. You guys that hit 1'000's of coins are really crankin it up. Or atleast are in a great place to find some coinage.

Rev

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back