Feb 17, 2005
Lexington, Texas
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ70, Garrett 500

Attachments

• Alamo Red 150dpi.jpg
    Alamo Red 150dpi.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 1,154
I think I saw you at the Jessie James Museum. Gotta look at flyer-oops, sorry that was a wax dummy ;D. Lookin' good Red. HH

Ah the broken bones.
A horse got away from someone while we were fighting in the water and the man I was killing could not get up so I picked him up and took off
The darn horse got on me and I went down .It Ruptured 3 disk in my lower back :'(
Had surgery a few months back and removed all the broken pieces.

The other guy was fine and I'm still looking for that 1 brown horse .I owe that sucker a good kick in the ass. ;D

I did not die in the Alamo I was an extra in the movie after the Alamo fell .I was in Houston's army all the way through the Battle of SanJacinto where I got hurt on the day be for the last day of filming.
Oh they shaved the beard and left me with some big red mutton chops I'll see if I can find one of them pics.

Red

That seems like it would be pretty fun to be an extra, not the broken, ruptured and tore up part, of course. Glad to see you recovered! Thanks for the story.

Dudes

Hay Red that is cool. I love that move. I have a move poster of the Alamo. What a honor to be in it. Do you play dress up or was it just for the move.

i got my 15 seconds of fame a couple of years ago. i was interviewed and i am on a video "practicle kayaking" by dolphins eye productions. no i don't use a kayak, i'm just the grizzled old fishermen talking about the weather, hypothermia and safety. it's a good training video for newbies and experienced kayakers. i am in it a couple of times i believe.

Pat.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back