i want to start a rock and gem collection and all of you can help please

pinebarrens1

Dec 20, 2007
bayville nj
Detector(s) used
minelab xs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i would you like to trade one or two of the smaller rocks for some indian heads .....i'm starting a rock and grem collection from home try to trade forum members for stones and trade coins for them ...... i'm seeing how far i can get .with this offer . i'm looking for color stones with descripion....i know i will never make it out to some of the place you guys dig them ....so heres a chance everyone can win ....coins for stones i'll call it....thanks alfonso

coins for stones

If you want....I have a load of rocks (some jasper and some agate and a few others I can't remember the names of)...from the Crator of Diamonds when we went last August (2007). If you want, I'll put some in a bucket of sort and ship some out to you. I don't want anything in return, you can have them....don't know if they are what you are looking for....but I'll send you a sample of some and you can let me know if you want more...k?

Annmarie

Upvote 0
thank you very much . never saw my kid so happy over a post . i cant believe your kindness .......alfonso

Upvote 0
hey welcome to my world of armature gem collecting.. i am building a gem stone club for armatures like me.. if your interested you can check it out .. -STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION- but you can register at the forum.

http://agsc.emkika.org

USTiger

Upvote 0
Alfonzo, check your pm.. Ustiger, I will also check out your site.. I have been collecting rocks FOR YEARSSSSSSS infact Alfonzo, if you can take your kids to sunset beach in cape may nj...where the concrete ship is... you can plop on the sand and be in stone haven.. I find all kinds of agates, some rose qtz, some amethyst, sharks teeth ( shake out the sea grass and sea weed that washes up they fall out of their) I have found dried sea horses, even a live one and put it back in the water.. sunset beach is just fantastic and of course the cape may diamonds there..which by the way, look great in a clear glass bottle with water.. so think about a day trip there.. ya won't be disappointed at all...

rae

Upvote 0
thanks you rae

Attachments

• 011008_1332lbi.jpg
    011008_1332lbi.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 290
  • 011008_1332lbi.jpg
    011008_1332lbi.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 290
Upvote 0
bootybay said:
Alfonzo, check your pm.. Ustiger, I will also check out your site.. I have been collecting rocks FOR YEARSSSSSSS infact Alfonzo, if you can take your kids to sunset beach in cape may nj...where the concrete ship is... you can plop on the sand and be in stone haven.. I find all kinds of agates, some rose qtz, some amethyst, sharks teeth ( shake out the sea grass and sea weed that washes up they fall out of their) I have found dried sea horses, even a live one and put it back in the water.. sunset beach is just fantastic and of course the cape may diamonds there..which by the way, look great in a clear glass bottle with water.. so think about a day trip there.. ya won't be disappointed at all...

rae

I think you just answered my problem on where to go for vacation this summer ;D

My kids wanna go gem hunting and my hubby wants to go to the ocean. I wanna do both LoL
Any suggestions on where to stay? Were only gonna be going for like 4 days, it isnt long enough but to hard to take the time off work.

Upvote 0
we will be collecting together ........something to spark her interest and get her and i to do this together ....thank you

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back