I thought I might show my face

john37115

Nov 8, 2007
Tennessee, USA
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, F75, Nautilus dmc IIb, Custom Soveriegn, Pro XL, Classic IV, IDX, Compass Gold Scanner Pro

Attachments

• DSCN0335.JPG
    DSCN0335.JPG
    38.9 KB · Views: 474
Great looking couple. Welcome to the forum and to mugs.

Howdy John,

Great to see ya! Very nice pic of you and your lovely wife. Been enjoying your posts & finds...keep em coming.

;) RR

welcome_cat.gif

Attachments

• welcome_cat.gif
    welcome_cat.gif
    38.3 KB · Views: 341
No she doesn't like to get her hads dirty. I've even offered to dig the holes for her. It's just not her thing. That is an 8 pt. behind me. I've got a 14 pt. I took first place at the 2003 Tennesse deer and turkey expo with. I'll post pics soon..

Great looking couple! Welcome to Tnet.

Welcome to TNET! Give her time....find those diamond rings, and I bet she will be taking over your detector just to beat you to the goodies...LOL
---Mel

borninok

Thanks guys It has been a genuine pleasure joining T-Net I look forward to getting to know everyone on here in time. Seems like more than just some website, It's like family, a group of like-minded individuals with a common desire to support and nurture this great hobby.

Yes post the buck always like to see a good racked buck.. Enjoying you and your brothers finds on here ty both for posting them. Welcome and I have you to be offered the scoot first so don't worry about others jumping in front of you. ;) Good luck dirt fishin

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back