Hawks88

Gold Member
Aug 26, 2012
Niagara falls
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was back at the beach on Lake ontario near niagara falls today. Got there around 6am as usual. Stayed only till 9am because it was hot and humid and started to get crowded. Hereere is my clad IMG_1093.JPG 2$ coin, 5 quarters, 7 dimes, 2 nickels, and 3 pennies. I thought I had gold in the scoop 3 times today but no such luck. IMG_1097.JPG IMG_1095.JPGIMG_1096.JPG was about to leave and on the way out I got a nice hit and my first full piece necklace IMG_1098.JPG everything is there but the gold or silver that I was hoping for. like i said in my previous post, I put the equinox away for awhile and chose to use the gold bug pro for a bit.

Upvote 16
I feel your pain. This years been my worst since I started. Lots of "fools gold", very little gold gold.

at least for that short few seconds you felt it the gold bug next time i hope its gold

I feel your pain. This years been my worst since I started. Lots of "fools gold", very little gold gold.
Thanks Tommy your right. Lots of stuff to get your heart pumping. Then the big let down.

Sure looks nice, congratulations! :icon_thumleft:

You made some great finds Hawk!!! Congrats and thank you for sharing!!! "D"

Its easy to see how you could have been fooled for a split second. Congrats on your finds.

Great finds, nonetheless Hawks! The jewelry is very nice and I'm sure I would've been thinking "gold dance" pulling those pieces. Keep at it, gold will appear...just gotta keep digging! Congrats on a great outing, Ddf.

Great finds, nonetheless Hawks! The jewelry is very nice and I'm sure I would've been thinking "gold dance" pulling those pieces. Keep at it, gold will appear...just gotta keep digging! Congrats on a great outing, Ddf.
thanks ddf .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back