MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• nails!.JPG
    nails!.JPG
    49.2 KB · Views: 447
Upvote 0
........Thanks for the stupid grin left on my face :P.....it felt good after a stressful day at work......

Love the sense of humor....

Good Luck and HH'ing.

Jeff

What's that Omni says? Nails under the dirt, dirt under the nails? ;D Something like that!

Are you sure they are nails? From the photos they look like screws. Whatever they are, they are better than pulltabs. At least they are different and give a bit of pleasue. :) ;)

Ya, those are the 7 missing nails quoted in Genisis 6;26 When Noahs ark set sail and he tossed the last 7 nails he had left into the water as good luck. If there were a way to prove it, im sure those nails would be worth something. LOL One thing I found out a long time ago, the good lord answers prayer, but not always in the way YOU want lol But I can say Id rather find those nails than sit here on the couch with a laptop laying on my legs lol! Who knows maybe the Lord had you remove those nails, because a little kid who never got his tetinus shot was going to be digging there and get cut by one of them. LOL the lord works in mysterious ways. Try throwing in the words "Gold Ring" next time you say a little prayer :D

Well....I wasn't specific on my request....and I try not to use up my "please and I gotta haves" ;) .....so with pleasure I keep my little nails.
I don't know much about nails, but these are odd.....you can't see it in the picture, but it's like they are "off center" ??? The long part is on the side of the top part instead of the middle......does that make since? ...... Anybody know?

Thank for the replies
Just glad to be here..... ;D

Nana ;)

To me those nails are a sign of somthing else maybe a box with a cache or maybe an old foundation. I would keep searching that area.

Keep it up HH!!
MUD

Attachments

• happy.jpg
    happy.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 238
  • happy.jpg
    happy.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 263
HMMMM.....OK...maybe I do need to go back to that spot! Thanks you guys!
Just hope that if it were to be a coffin....... there wasn't an outlaw in it! :o

Nana ;D

Thats ;D ;D ;D ;D NANA,Looks like the lord had his ears on,next time be more specific just not to greedy. I agree better then pull tabs looks like more could be there with the nail finds.HH

I was wondering, how big are the nails? My brother and parents detect for gold in arizona and nevada, they find alot of boot nails from the old timers. Thats what they kinda remind me of. I just cant tell how big they are.

OK....here ya go! ;D

Attachments

• nail.JPG
    nail.JPG
    125.1 KB · Views: 239

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back