I put on the mud boots to work the lake

michael NY

Nov 4, 2007
USA
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Coinstrike, F70, Explorer XS, Sovereign XS, Spectrum, IDX PRO.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well I have a par of boots that are ment for the cold waterproof very heavy for work. I figured that are perfect to keep me dry walking in the mud water on the edge of the lake !! Today it’s a perfect day sunny out and not to hot. I wanted to give the Nokta Multi Kruzer a spin in the water, Well I was rewarded with a 1916 Mercury Dime and yea no matter how many I’ve dug more than a few I can’t seem to spot a D on any of them!! Not one single Wheat cent some trash but all in all the dime was the hit for today. My Grand Daughter crying just like me no D🤦‍♂😂😂

Next time will go to the beach area this time was close to where the Boy Scouts set up. IMG_4894.png Thank you for looking HH MICHAEL

Attachments

• IMG_4892.jpeg
    IMG_4892.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 40
  • IMG_4893.jpeg
    IMG_4893.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 25
Upvote 18
Well I have a par of boots that are ment for the cold waterproof very heavy for work. I figured that are perfect to keep me dry walking in the mud water on the edge of the lake !! Today it’s a perfect day sunny out and not to hot. I wanted to give the Nokta Multi Kruzer a spin in the water, Well I was rewarded with a 1916 Mercury Dime and yea no matter how many I’ve dug more than a few I can’t seem to spot a D on any of them!! Not one single Wheat cent some trash but all in all the dime was the hit for today. My Grand Daughter crying just like me no D🤦‍♂😂😂

Next time will go to the beach area this time was close to where the Boy Scouts set up. View attachment 2165429 Thank you for looking HH MICHAEL
Very Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back