I NEED RESEARCH TIPS

Where in Okieville are you exactly? LOL! Pardon the RAZORBACK humor! There has got to be some old house places near you. Old buildings that used to be saloons or taverns. Drive in theater. Swimming hole. Picnic & fair grounds, concert sites. Check library or city hall for old photo's of your area. Giterdone

Hey Okie where are you located? I'm in Bartlesville just North of Tulsa. Not to many MDerist up here and this is an old Indian and cowboy town. I've been working an area where an old grist mill once stood,where the city was first born back before 1900 and some of the foundations of the buildings are still standing and would love to have a partner.If interested give me a holler...................Jimmy

Hey Jimmyokla, there are more than you think in your area. Did you see Lloyd Coke's article in Jan 05 W&E? He's from Bartlesville, I'm just a hop, skip & jump from you in Ponca City.

Are you near Tulsa? If so, drop me a line. I can tell you of a old abandoned school with a cellar that says 1907 on it. I moved from Tulsa a while ago and never had a chance to explore it. It's been bugging me ever since.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back