I miss my Legend!

LostinGeorgia

Aug 21, 2023

Attachments

• IMG_0844.jpeg
    IMG_0844.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 43
Upvote 4
Care to explain about missing your legend ?

Speaker went out in for repairs.
Sorry to hear about the speaker issue.
Have you considered just using headphones?
They do save on battery power, also allow the user to hear the differences in tones, and very little sounds.

Speaker went out in for repairs.
OK Thanks now i understand . If you lived close to me i would loan you mine. I have never used it . i think i got mine close to the same time i got my Deus 2 and have been using the 2

Wife is with me all the time. Won’t detect but likes hearing the tones
I thought of that after I wrote my reply.
It must be great to detect, and have the Mrs dig the recovery for you.
That's the best!
Mine doesn't come with me-nor has any interest in my passion-
I believe it's the perfect world. :laughing7:

My wife usually comes along and walks while I detect.

OK Thanks now i understand . If you lived close to me i would loan you mine. I have never used it . i think i got mine close to the same time i got my Deus 2 and have been using the 2
Won’t be without to much longer and it’s raining here this weekend and some in the early part of next. At some point want another good detector. Looked at Deus but just a little out of my price range (especially for my first detector). Only been at it since May. Is the learning curve hard on the deus2

S
I thought of that after I wrote my reply.
It must be great to detect, and have the Mrs dig the recovery for you.
That's the best!
Mine doesn't come with me-nor has any interest in my passion-
I believe it's the perfect world. :laughing7:
She doesn’t dig a lot. Mostly carries the bucket. If we get on a good patch or into some bottles she is right in there digging. She is retired and doesn’t like to stay at home. Luckily I have a job that allows me to detect while I work. So we have a pretty good deal.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back