I HAVE CHECKED OUT MANY UGLY MUG SHOTS AND I WIN!

jimb

Feb 22, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been detecting for a long time and have spent three years in the seventies as the president of The Wisconsin Association of Treasure Hunters, where I have had the pleasure of meeting the worlds most wonderful people. So for you old timers out there that might not recognize me today I am also posting some old pictures. In the first one the strawberry demi jon was purchased at a rummage sale for $3. To show you that I was not always old and ugly I am including a photo of me with my wife, she is on your left and a friend on the right. This was me when I was well into detecting. Also there is a picture of my wife with my first born. That is one of my favorite photos. I am retired and am an author, having wrote The Adventures of Diana, the underworld.

Attachments

• ugly mug 1.JPG
    ugly mug 1.JPG
    54.5 KB · Views: 1,169
  • ugly mug 2.JPG
    ugly mug 2.JPG
    46.1 KB · Views: 1,185
  • ugly mug3.JPG
    ugly mug3.JPG
    48.8 KB · Views: 1,145
Welcome Jim to TNet...great photos and thanks for sharinng them with us. I bought my first treasure magazines about 1986. :coffee2:

Great pics and also...welcome to Tnet..Will be looking for more posts from ya.

welcome and you have a wonderful family and you dont have a ugly mug... happy dirt fishing. :thumbsup:

Your Mug looks fine to me. Great looking family too. Welcome to Mugs and TNet.

WelcomeSign2.gif Great to have you with us. Nice pics of you and the family. Would love to see some of your finds from the past years.

:wink: RR

Attachments

• WelcomeSign2.gif
    WelcomeSign2.gif
    3.1 KB · Views: 993
Jim,

Those are some dazzling finds. I bet the lady who lost that diamond ring was beyond thrilled on getting it returned. Kudos :thumbsup: Those three pearl rings are really nice...my favorite is in the last pic. Thank you for sharing these with us. Looking forward to seeing more.

:wink: RR

That was nice to say Hi. Hi Trish! I wanted to post a pic of my Little Bear and since he is a family member I figured that this mug shot place was the best place to put it. He is a beautiful dog. And has a beautiful attitude.

Jim? Tell me about your book writing....
I wrote a childrens story oh 13 years ago i guess, called Moon Box, its in a box unde my bed. I have a copyright on it, but i was at a loss at how to get it publish or who to talk to. Can you give me some advice?

Trish, I will tell you about book publishing in an email so as not to boor everyone here. It will take a day or two though. I have to think about what I am going to say. JimB

jimb said:
Trish, I will tell you about book publishing in an email so as not to boor everyone here. It will take a day or two though. I have to think about what I am going to say. JimB
aw Jim, you never know someone else may be out there trying to get something published.
But email is certainly fine with me.
And you dont have to think to hard about what to say, its no big deal. Im sure if i'd searched hard enough back then i coulda found the answers to my questions. Im just one of those who thinks that anything i've ever done would never be worth anything. Thats just me though. So in a box it went right under my bed! LOL
Dont stress yourself over it my friend.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back