I had a Bigrig day yesterday!!!

bmanofnbc

Dec 20, 2004
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter SSII & Fisher F75
I'm off this week and spent the day detecting yesterday. I went to a bunch of parks & schools and hit all the easy pickin's. I was basically checking for new spots to hunt and see which ones had been hit by other MDers and which ones hadn't.
Totals for the day: 99P, 26N, 47D & 25Q = $13.24 ;D
plus a? 1943 steel wheatie
a 2 New-Pence coin from G.B.
Gold Plated Minnie Mouse ring
fake silver ring
Nascar Raceway token
Cool Mike's "Mint Slammer" token (whatever that is)

344434%3B523232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2344%3D%3C86%3D76%3B%3DXROQDF%3E2323959%3A%3B%3A23%3Aot1lsi

344434%3B523232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E2344%3D%3C86%3D76%3B%3DXROQDF%3E2323959%3A%3B%3A244ot1lsi

By-the-way I was using my Bounty Hunter QD II with the 4" coil all day.

Upvote 0
Looks like you could open up your own bank.
Nice stuff. I like to see all those unusual relics.
Way to go!

I'm pretty sure the Cook Mike's Mint Slammer is related to Pogs, a game similar to marbles where you would have cardboard medallion sized cutouts with various things on the front and you would stack them up and use usually a metallic "slammer" to drop on top of the stack. Whichever pogs landed face up after the pile fell were yours.

Congrats on having such a great day ! You hauled in a nice chunk of change. Keep at it !

Huntin' 59er

Nice haul!

HH

Lonewolfe

LOL!!!!!
Great quantity and misc stuff.Thanks for naming a day after me!I wish it was for finding alot of older items but I will take the compliment!wtg

peace,bigrig

rtde3 said:
I'm going to start calling you charmer at the club meeting! HH

That's what the ladies call me now ;D Just kidding. Hey what are you doing online? I thought you'd be out there on the beach picking up all the GOLD rings. ;)

Wow! What a day!!!

Congrats on all the finds!!

;)

Very nice totals!!! Been a while since I have had a BigRig day!! I think you have coined what is going to become a popular term. I am surprised the steel cent was not rusted away. I found one some years back, at least I think it was one because I found some mercs, buffalos and wheats in the area, and it was the exact same size as a penny, but all of the features were rusted off.

man your legs are gonna be sore tommorrow! real nice haul!!

good haul!! Lots of cool stuff .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back