I found Jack and some clad

lobsterman

Jan 8, 2005
Maine
I found Jack and some clad

sorry guy's, some of this is copyed off a different post in the metal detecting catagory, i didn't want to type it all again ;)

well i went out late last night, back to the spot that i had done so well at and then had got chased off by the townies that had said they didn't want the grass damaged, before i had even covered a 1/10 of the area :'( .

i started at the high school and only found one clad and lots of trash so i went back towards that sweet spot that i had done so well at and got chased off, i started on the beach,and i had just got there when some kids had asked if i could help them find their keys, the cops were there helping them or at least letting them use their flashlights to look for them, so i got my daughters detector out of the van to let the kid help with the searching, well long story short the keys were found and the kids and the cops went on there way.

so i took my chances and walked over to the grassy area that i had done so good at before, only to realize that someone else had md'ed the area >:( , before i couldn't go 5 feet with out finding coins, but last night i had to cover nearly every sq. inch of the large field area just to get about a buck in clad :( , but i did find something else i liked, that they missed :P .

now i don't know if it was a visiting tourist, or one of those townies who had chased me off before, that MD'ed the area, but the cops were right around there all night, and they saw me the whole time and never bothered me once about detecting on the grass.

next time i find a sweet and productive spot like that, i won't be so easy to shoo away, or else i'll be back there that night to finish what i started. i don't give up so easy .

Pat.

Attachments

• MVC-008S.JPG
    MVC-008S.JPG
    40.6 KB · Views: 238
  • MVC-009S.JPG
    MVC-009S.JPG
    40 KB · Views: 255
  • MVC-007S.JPG
    MVC-007S.JPG
    39.3 KB · Views: 265
Upvote 0
Re: I found Jack and some clad

You go Lobster, Dont let those townines scare ya away. Probably the same group that MDed is right. Nice looking JD thingy. Now if the Boat was fixed you could hang it in the wheel house and give ya the little warm feeling when your out lobstering that Mding is is next after a couple of hundred pounds of Lobsters.HH

The jack daniels thing is really cool lobster,WTG!!

JACK is the man!!!!very cool what is it a belt buckle.nun the less very cool design!

Nice digs lobster-dude!

HH

Lonewolfe

Your doing way better than me I found 2 dimes and a penny plus some PT's today.

HH!!

Thanks guys, i have no idea what the heck the JD thing is ??? , i think it is pewter, it's about a 1/4 thick and probably weighs over a lb., it seems too big and heavy for any of the uses i had thought of. i'm guessing it was just an ornamental item given to one of the local bars by a distributer or something.

Pat.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back