I finally Joined :)

• Thread starter Mrs. Garbage Digger
  • Start date
M

Mrs. Garbage Digger

Hi every one. My name's Jenny and here is a pic. of me and our future hunter. My husband (garbage digger) has been detecting for awhile and I finally joined him in the field. On our first day out together we dug a gorgeous heart shaped silver ring and I have been hooked ever since. I enjoy T-net and look forward to meeting you. Happy hunting :)
DSCN1744.jpg

Hi sweetheart nice to see you finally joined. I look forward to years of hunting with you and could not imagine a better hunting partner. :)

Welcome Jenny

Jeff

Welcome aboard Jenny,

Glad to have you with us. This is a great place to learn, hang out, and make a lot of great friends. Great photo of you and your future hunter. Congrats on the silver ring your first time out. Look forward to your pics when you get them.

A family that metal detects together stays together nice pics

Awww....Nice picture....nice story.

Welcome aboard! I'm glad you decided to join us! :)

Hi Jenny, glad you joined! Having a hubby and wife team is great and having a daughter to help dig is even better! :)

My best friend and hunting pal for the past 20+ years of digging has been my oldest son.

Don

I'm glad you joined, Jenny...welcome to the wonderful world of detecting. Looking forward to more pics & posts of your finds. Lovely pic of you and the little one. ;D

;) RR

Jenny, Welcome aboard! You and Mr. Digger have a beautiful daughter, bet she looks cute covered in dirt too. Glad your a detecting team also! Can't wait to see your finds.

Thank you all for you're warm welcomes. I'm looking forward to getting to know you all! ;D

Welcome.

His and her's metal detectors: $600
Junior model detector: $150
Family memories: Priceless

How cool is that.

Welcome to TNet Jenny. I have a feeling you and GD are going to have lots of fun together now that he has a machine too. LOL

Welcome Jenny! ;D

There's nothing like sharing this hobby with a loved one...good for you! :)

Best of luck to you! :D
~Hank 8)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back