I even smell new Im so new.

DCinMO

Sep 19, 2013
Missouri
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I even smell new I'm so new.

Like so many I've wanted a MD for years. Borrowed my dad's a few times. Got it a few weeks ago and this time the urge overwhelmed me. I'd already decided a Garrett AT Pro was in my near future. Still plan for it to be but last night I scored a BH Pioneer 505 for a hundred bucks. Still very new in the box. It'd only been used a few times. So now I'm jumping in with both feet, got lot's of old one room schools already lined up to search and several old farmsteads. Looking forward to finding some history underfoot. Been reading this forum for along time now and have gained a lot of insight. Look forward to posting some finds of my own. dc

Hello and welcome.

Read the code Mike. Believe me that's not even close to a issue for me. I have the highest respect for private landowners, etc. I work for the state conservation dept here in Missouri so I'm very aware of trespass and other common violations. Good friend of mine is a conservation agent. I have every intention of conducting myself at a high standard. Everyone should read the code. dc

pennsylvania.gif
Welcome aboard from the great state of Pennsylvania (USA).
reading_01.gif
You didn't mention your state (or country) - but you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forums: Select Your Area.... and selecting your state for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back