Bronze Member
Dec 19, 2004
Wayne County, NY
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 70 / Tesoro TigerShark / Fisher F70
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I even got the wife looking for me!

Hi ya'll..... my wife works at a local greasy spoon, she's been doing well lately and in some cases even better than I've done with a metal detector! Here's a few of her finds from the cash register. The weather is getting colder, rainy and muddy, so I guess I'll just let her do the hunting!

Chris

Attachments

• Cash drawer wheaties.jpg
    Cash drawer wheaties.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 343
  • Cash drawer Jefferson\'s.jpg
    Cash drawer Jefferson\'s.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 341
Upvote 0
Re: I even got the wife looking for me!

Good eye

Very good Eye!! That will get a few Books filled over the Winter for sure. HH

I know this all to well....My wife also has brought many old coins home from work...
Her Oldest was a 1923 silver dollar, left for a tip...she has also came home with a hand full of silver dimes and quarters...Tell the wifey great job on HER finds...

Headhunter

My grandmother worked for a bank many years ago and one Christmas she brought me 2 rolls of stell pennies a kid cashed in.

I got into detecting because my wife bought me a detector for Christmas last year. I was telling her how much fun I had with my Dad's old detector and how I needed the exercise. I was surprised. She feints non-interest, but always wants to see what I found when I come in. I think she is a closet detectorist. I have an extra detector or three but can't get her to go with me so far. She likes to spend her days spoiling my grandkids who live a couple of blocks away. They are moving to Washington State so maybe after they leave? Any young adults in the Seattle area on the forum? Being new to the state I'm sure they would like the company and perhaps could avoid some of the pitfalls? Monty

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back