I DONT THINK I WILL MAKE IT OUT TODAY.....WIFE HAS OTHER PLANS

LONE GUNMAN

Mar 12, 2005
DIGGIN' IN NEVADA
HECK I WAS HOPING TO MAKE IT OUT TODAY...TO A SCHOOL IF NOTHING ELSE....BUT THE WIFE PUT HER FOOT DOWN....SHE SAID I HAVE TO CLEAN UP THE BUCKETS OF CLASSIFIED MATERIAL WE HAVE FROM PROSPECTING LAST WEEKEND....SO FAR SHE HAS PACKED OUT A COUPLE OF SMALL PICKERS AND ALOT OF FINE GOLD....WELL IF IT ISNT ONE THING IT IS ANOTHER.....HOPE TO GET OUT TO AN OLD OVER GROWN PARK TOMARROW....BUT DONT TELL MY WIFE.
KEEP SWINGIN'
LONE GUNMAN

Upvote 0
Feelin real bad for ya there LG. Lets see? Pick thru some black sand and cassify some gold or metal Detect.HMMMMM LOL I wont tell. ;)

ok ok we had fun set the sluice box up in the yard and did a 5 gallon bucket of material....ended up with about a dozen flakes, and some garnets...not bad...but not the best....hoping to get out and do some mding today...after i close the paintball shop.....if not back to the black sand and see what i can find...lol....life is hard.
lone gunman

LONE GUNMAN, have you hunted the areas where they play paintball? I've heard of lots of folks losing jewelry while playing, and I know if I lost something I'd be pumping too much adreneline to notice! That's not including all the clad lost from my pockets! Just think of all the annodized aluminum barrel plugs you could resell at your shop as "barely used" ;D

lol...that is a thought...they have a spot on blm that gets played on every weekend...for about the last 10 yrs...will have to put that on my places to do list. thanks for the input.
keep swingin
lone gunman

WIFE JUST CALLED....APPEARANTLY WE ARE GOING TO A CAMP GROUND ON SHARPS CREEK TO DO A LITTLE DETECTING....PROBABLY WILL NOT FIND NOTHING BUT CLAD BUT O WELL IT ALL ADDS UP IN THE END....I WILL LET YOU ALL KNOW WHAT WE TURN UP...
GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL THIS WEEKEND
KEEP SWINGIN
LONE GUNMAN

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back