juju

Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2007
Burien, Wa.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Grey Ghost Headphones, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This is me with my brother on the island of Oahu. My wife and I flew over for a couple of weeks prior to his units deployment. I am a tattoo artist and the trip was so the soldiers in his unit could get some fresh war paint. We had a great time and my brother has since returned safely. Thanks for lookin :icon_pirat:.

Attachments

• bros.jpg
    bros.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 619
So glad to hear your brother has returned home safely! Welcome to Mugs! Great to see ya!

Glad to be here. My brother is already preping for another deployment, which means I will be on my way back over to Hawaii. This time the trip will be purely pleasure and a lot of beach time with the MD. Can't wait. :icon_pirat:

sweeet! Sounds like a great deal! Take lots of pics for us! ;D I will keep your brother in my prayers as well. My son is a marine and should be moving home soon with those grandbabies! ;D ;D

Welcome to TNet...beach detecting in Hawaii sounds nice. Brother getting deployed again...hope his stay is short and safe! :coffee2:

Thanks all for the concern. He loves what he does and looks forward to his deployment. It doesn't make it easier for the rest of us though. Can't wait to see him again. :icon_pirat:

Hope your brother stays safe and let him know we appreciate his service to our country. Nothing like fresh ink :thumbsup: I'm sure the soldiers appreciated the ink you gave them too. Tats tell a person's life story at least mine do. Let us know what you find on the beach. Take care amigo.

Acevillav

Welcome to Mugs. Great picture of you and your brother. Tell you brother thank you for serving our country.

Hey JuJu, great to see ya! WelcomeSign2.gif

:wink: RR

Attachments

• WelcomeSign2.gif
    WelcomeSign2.gif
    3.1 KB · Views: 287

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back