pennyfarmer

Oct 12, 2006
West Haven, UT
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This park that I have been hunting has been producing in little spurts. I told a couple people about my luck but now I think I am going to keep the park somewhat of a secret. Yeah it is easy enough for anyone to hunt it but I am surprised that I have found some nice things there. If you slow down and have the right mindset then you will find some nice things at those parks.

I was actually hunting in my jewelry program hoping for some gold. I was hunting an area that I was unsure about its age and also the grass is very tall and so depth is diminished on the ball field. There is lots of iron in the park. In the area that the quarter was found there was quite a bit of steel wire that is bent, twisted and rusty.

This was the only nice thing I found but I love to get this stuff from the parks.

Attachments

• silverquarterindirt.jpg
    silverquarterindirt.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 602
  • 1944 s quarter.jpg
    1944 s quarter.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 610
Upvote 0
Very nice. Gotta love that silver.

I found a silver 56 Rosie in a yard the other day. It put an end to my silver drought. :hello2:

Yeah, you probably need to keep that place tight to your chest. Unfortuantely, there are lots of people standing in line for good metal detecting places. Keep up the good work!

Baldingboy

Nice job!
I love finding silver in the places that have been pounded for years and loaded with trash just to see if I can squeeze a keeper out.
Have fun!
Mike

Nice find silver is always a treat ,sometimes you hit the target at just the right angle .Good hunt :thumbsup: Dd60

Very good PF. It is very tough to find silver in our parks. That my friend is a real treat, keep it at bay. :happy3:

:hello2: sweet nice meeting up with you keep the silver coming, thank you for the info.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back