hunting in Mo.is boring

Yup I think they are doing a little mock of Steve from Mo.. He does find some super stuff. The points (the nice ones in question) are obviously modern. The star of the clip could be a knapper as well.............he does have a banged up thumb. It was pretty funny.
Chuck

Hmmm Hunting in Mo. is anything but boring. Poor guy, needs some attention I guess. John

So what do you think the point of this was? I noticed he acted and used words and phrases like Steve does in his videos, was this to make fun of him? Or was he trying to keep people from hunting Mo, because it's boring and there are artifacts everywhere? Maybe I'm looking too far into this, but it seems he was trying hard to get a message across.

those got to be repro,that is insane if their not.he makes reference to steve.I THINK IT IS US THAT IS BEING SPOOFED!!!!.we do drool over the Mo.stuff,at least I do.makes it even funnier!!! :occasion14:

He replied to a question of mine a while back, I asked if that was really from one site this is what he said:

pyrolytic

"No, its just "staged comedy"; the lithics are from a wide swath of eastern U.S., and of which most don't usually show up in Missouri. Most are not even original old indian material; i.e., recent ~ valueless flintknapper stuff, good for "damage props". Yes, the sandpaper part I thought would really upset some people...one would never do such with a real orignal piece of course. "

& that Clovis was a sliver of soap he said!

He has other videos I don't think he's making fun of anyone in particular I think it's just made for fun.

Thx
8)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back