Hunting buddy for tomorrow

Skrimpy

Bronze Member
Aug 16, 2006
smAlbany, NY
Detector(s) used
DFX
I know it's out of category but I'm looking to go hunting for a couple hours in the Binghamton, NY area at sun up tomorrow. Sorry but this forum seems to be the most active with my best chance of finding a buddy quick (moderators...please don't move until tomorrow). I only know of one or two good spots in Broome County that are probably severely overhunted anyway (my grandpa's old spots), but I'm willing to share if you are! write an email to me tonight or post. I will check back when I get there tonight (approx 9-10pm).

[email protected]

I got a couple hours tomorrow morning and maybe a couple sunday morning. I usually wake up early and was thinking I would go to Whitney Point and hit the fair grounds and WPCS middle school for a little while. I know that they are probably hunted, and hunted and hunted unless you know a better place. I grew up in Whitney Point and know the fair has been going on since the turn of the century and have seen people on occasion there with detectors although I haven't been through Point in a number of years. I will copy your email too. I will put my cell in the email...the wee one is going to sleep soon so email wont do. Call me tonight or tomorrow morning. If it is after say 10:00 am I will be in already.....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back